Week Of September 15th, 2019
Message: Be Still...and Pray
Dig In Questions:
1) What is your earliest memory of praying? What was that experience like? How does that differ from your view or interactions with prayer now?
2) Read Jesus' words on prayer in Matthew 6:7-8. In light of this text, how do you think Jesus wants us to approach prayer?
3) Billy Graham once said, "Prayer is simply a two-way conversation between you and God." How would you currently define your prayer life?
4) Read 1 Thessalonians 5:17. Do you tend to pray once or do you talk to God constantly throughout the day?
5) What can you start doing to have an ongoing, daily conversation with God? (Reminders, alarms, set times to pray?)
Songs this Week
God Of The Promise - CCLI #7111935 | Aaron Robertson, Chris Brown, and Steven Furtick © 2018
Death Was Arrested - CCLI #7046448 | Adam Kersh, Brandon Coker, Heath Balltzglier, and Paul Taylor Smith © 2015
The Cross Has The Final Word - CCLI #7070513 | Cody Carnes © 2016
Great Are You Lord - CCLI #6460220 | Leslie Jordan and David Leonard © 2012
Goodness Of God - CCLI #7117726 | Ed Cash and Jenn Johnson © 2018
We are truly grateful for your gifts and hope the convenience and simplicity of online giving will be helpful to you. Giving at Fork Christian Church is simple and secure - you can give one time or schedule regular giving using your bank account (ACH), debit, or credit card. Simply click the button below to get started.