Dig In Questions:
1) Has there ever been a time in your life when you felt that your circumstances were a reflection of God's love for you? What was that season of life like for you?
2) What would you say to someone who truly believes their unfortunate circumstances are a reflection of God's love for them?
3) Read Exodus 14:14. What do you need to do in order to remain calm in the midst of poor circumstances?
4) When was a time that God showed up for you in a hopeless situation? Does that memory help you to trust God with your momentary circumstances? Why or why not?
5) What is one lesson that you can take away from this series on Esther?