Dig In Questions:
1) What is your earliest memory of praying? What was that experience like? How does that differ from your view or interactions with prayer now?
2) Read Jesus' words on prayer in Matthew 6:7-8. In light of this text, how do you think Jesus wants us to approach prayer?
3) Billy Graham once said, "Prayer is simply a two-way conversation between you and God." How would you currently define your prayer life?
4) Read 1 Thessalonians 5:17. Do you tend to pray once or do you talk to God constantly throughout the day?
5) What can you start doing to have an ongoing, daily conversation with God? (Reminders, alarms, set times to pray?)