Dig In Questions:
1) Which do you put more energy into - your relationship with God or your pursuit of wealth?
2) Read Luke 12:13-15. What was the brother's ultimate concern? How does Jesus's response (v 15) apply to your life?
3) Read Luke 12:16-21. Why do you think God speaks so harshly about the rich farmer's approach to life?
4) How will a person who is seeking God's riches live differently than a person who is working to accumulate money and possessions?
5) Based on this parable, what is it that you need to change or re-prioritize in your life?