Dig In Questions:
1) Jesus spoke in parables in order to give individuals a better understanding of the Kingdom of God. What does this say about Jesus's care for his followers?
2) Read Matthew 13:44-46. When it comes to how you met Jesus, would you compare yourself more to the man who wasn’t searching, yet found a treasure or the merchant who was seeking out the pearl of great value?
3) Read Psalm 84:10. Put yourself in the author's (David) shoes. How could serving God be better than what our culture considers “the good life”?
4) Read Jeremiah 29:13. Has there been a desperate time in your life when you looked for God wholeheartedly and found Him? How has this impacted your faith?
5) Read Philippians 3:8. Does your life reflect the sentiment of this scripture? If not, what do you need to remove from your life in order to have a better relationship with Christ?
6) What do you need to do in order to follow Christ more faithfully? Share this with someone and ask that they hold you accountable.