Dig In Questions:
1) Read Matthew 7:1-2. Why do you believe that Jesus commands His followers to refrain from judging others?
2) Read Luke 18:9-14. Is there a group of individuals that Christians have gained an unfortunate reputation for despising? How can you extend love to them this week?
3) What do you think Jesus was hoping to get people to realize by telling the parable of the Tax Collector and Pharisee?
4) Read Ephesians 2:8-9. In your own words, how would you portray this message to a non-believer or to someone who was unfamiliar with the Bible?
5) Would you consider yourself someone who fully rests in what Jesus did for you on the cross or do you find yourself needing to earn favor with God? What do you need to do to rely more fully on the grace of Christ?