Dig In Questions:
Read Luke 18:1-8
1) Has there been a time in your life when you have experienced the power of doing something persistently?
2) Why do you think that Jesus put such an emphasis on teaching his followers the importance of prayer?
3) Time and time again throughout scripture, we see God’s command for His people to care about the oppressed. What does this communicate about the heart of God?
4) How can persistence in our prayer life help to deepen our relationship with Jesus?
5) Read 2 Corinthians 12:8-10. How did God display His love for Paul by not answering his prayer?
6) What do you need to do or reprioritize in order to have a greater prayer life?