Dig In Questions:
Read Matthew 13:31-32, Matthew 28:18-20, & Acts 2:38-47
1) Stories speak to us - that’s why Jesus told so many. Do you have a “go to” story from the Bible? Share that story and tell why it’s especially impacting or meaningful.
2) If asked to describe the Kingdom of Heaven or the Kingdom of God to a friend, how would you do it?
3) Whether you are a new believer or have been one for a long time, do you remember when the seed of faith was first planted in you? What was your initial reaction? How has it grown and changed you?
4) When sharing your faith with others, have you ever thought that your prayers were unanswered or that your witness was in vain or that your words were lost in the wind? How does knowing that God is responsible for the other person’s growth change your perspective on sharing His good news?
5) How can you help newcomers to faith or to Fork realize that they are welcome and have a place in the Kingdom?
6) If the plan of God is for every person among the people of God to count for the advancement of the Kingdom of God, then in what ways are you advancing God’s Kingdom?