Dig In Questions:
Read Matthew 6:1-18
1) Read Ephesians 2:8-10. How does this passage show God’s purpose for your life?
2) While doing things for public acclaim is not to be our goal, how has the example of the service of other people motivated you to use your gifts for God?
3) Read Matthew 5:16 and Matthew 6:1. How do you contrast these two passages and how should we balance what they are trying to tell us?
4) What is the best thing you/we can do to make sure we faithfully serve God and do it for His glory and not for our own?
5) Read Hebrews 11. How should faith give you confidence to do whatever you need to do in your life? Are there things you need to act on and step forward in faith to do?