Dig In Questions:
1) Read Ephesians 6:12. How often do you think about this battle? What role do you believe spiritual gifts play in it?
2) In his book The Screwtape Letters, C.S. Lewis discusses how one of Satan’s goals is to make Christians apathetic about their faith. What characteristics do you believe are reflected in spiritual apathy? How can spiritual gifts fight against this?
3) Theologian David Wells once wrote, “The Church has become a place to come and receive religious services and goods. If people’s needs are not met, they will begin Church shopping.” What are some ways you’ve seen consumerism creep into the American Church?
4) Read Matthew 20:1-16. What principles of this parable can you directly apply to your life?
5) Read Matthew 9:35-38. Do you believe that there are any valid reasons for the “workers to be few”/not using the spiritual gift that God has given you?
6) How do you plan to use your spiritual gifts to build up the body of Christ (The Church)? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get plugged in!