Dig In Questions:
Read 1 Corinthians 12:1, 12:4-7, & 12:12-27
1) Up to this point in your life, what has your experience been regarding spiritual gifts?
2) According to the Barna Research Group, nearly 25% of believers don’t believe they have been given a spiritual gift. How do you think this could negatively effect a believer’s individual life and also the impact and effectiveness of the church?
3) On Sunday, we discussed how spiritual gifts are distributed by God’s choosing, not ours. Is it easy for you to accept that God decides your spiritual gifting, not yourself? Why do you feel this way?
4) Read 1 Corinthians 13:1-3. Why does the lack of love disqualify the impact of our spiritual gifts?
5) Which role or gift within the Church have you been overlooking the value and importance of? Think of a person with this role/gift in the church - how can you or your small group thank them for their willingness to serve and share their gift with others?