Dig In Questions:
Read Job 22:1-9 & Job 27:1-6
1) Read Romans 3:10, 3:23, and Mark 10:18. In light of these scriptures, how would you answer this question: “Why do bad things happen to good people?”
2) Job could live with freedom and a clear conscious because he knew nothing stood between him and God - he knew his suffering was undeserved. Do you feel that you live with that same type of mindset during difficult times? Why or why not?
3) Read 2 Corinthians 5:10 and Romans 14:12. What feelings or thoughts come to mind when you think of the moment that these verses speak to? Do you feel you are prepared for that moment? Why or why not?
4) Read Romans 10:9-10. Have you made this confession/decision? If you have, then what led you to make it? What is stopping you if you haven’t?
5) Read 2 Corinthians 5:17. Are there any parts of your old life that you’re still hanging on to? How can you start to let go of your old ways?