Dig In Questions:
Read Job 19:25-27
1) Are there hurts in your life that you have kept to yourself? Knowing that others are here to help bear your burdens, can you share them with your group? Pray for each individual as they share.
2) Read through some of the “one anothers” - Romans 12:10, Romans 15:7, 1 Corinthians 12:25-26, Ephesians 4:2-3, 1 Thessalonians 5:11, Galatians 5:13-14, Galatians 6:2. Talk about how each of them can be lived out in a practical way in your life.
3) During the message, you were encouraged to really see the people you have been called to love. When you think about your Sunday morning opportunities, how can you not just see the people around you, but get to know their names and get to know their stories as well?
4) Does being reminded that we are moving in the same direction and that we have a common goal help you to think of yourself less and focus more on the needs of others? If so, how?
5) Read Romans 8:18-39. What comfort do we find in these verses? What encouragement do they give us? How do they give us hope?