Dig In Questions:
Read Esther 8
1) Have you ever experienced a time in your life when you felt like God gave you a fresh start or a new lease on life?
2) At FCC, we often say that “We are a bunch of imperfect people seeking after a perfect God”. How have you seen that demonstrated in the Bible? How have you seen that demonstrated in your own life?
3) In the sermon, it was said, “Rewards aren’t something we deserve - they are not something we earn.” If you are a Christian, how has God rewarded your faithfulness? If you are not yet a Christian, how have you been rewarded by doing life with believers?
4) Think of someone who you see as a person of great faith. What sets them apart from all the other “nice people”? Are there places in your life that need changed in order for people to see your faithfulness?
5) Read Psalm 84:10. Has this been your experience in life? How so?