Dig In Questions:
Read Esther 7
1) Has there ever been a time in your life when God revealed His control within unfortunate circumstances? What impact did that have on your faith?
2) On Sunday, we discussed how “faith allows us to see that God is in control, even when we don’t know how our story will end.” How can our faith help us to remain confident that God is at work during difficult times?
3) Based on Esther 7, do you think that Esther had any doubts about approaching the king with her request in the midst of Haman? If so, how do you think she overcame those doubts or fears? How can we learn from her example?
4) Read Isaiah 46:9-10. Why do you think God asks His people to remember His past faithfulness? How can this help us in our current circumstances?
5) Read Jeremiah 32:27. How differently would you live your life if you truly believed that nothing was too hard for God?
6) Read Psalm 8:4. How does it feel to know that the same God who existed before anything else, created all things, sustains all things, is above all things, knows all things, rules over all things, and does whatever He wants, is madly in love with you?