Dig In Questions:
1) Left out. Left Behind. Last one picked. Un-wanted. Un-heard. Unnecessary. Not needed. Not included. Not noticed. With out purpose. With out a plan. Without hope. Too damaged. Too lost. Too far gone. Failed. Floundering. Forgotten.
Do any of these reflect how you feel or have felt in the past?
2) Have you ever felt Forgotten by God? Describe what that experience was like.
3) We live in an “Instant Society”. How have the instant access and availability of so much of life caused you to have distorted or unrealistic views of your relationship with God?
4) How has your pain or struggle or bad situation actually brought you closer to God? Why do you think it did?
5) Describe a time in your life where you actually waited on God and realized that his plan and purpose was better than the one you wanted to rush into.
6) Read Romans 8:28. What do we learn about God’s plans from this verse? What do we learn about our lives from it?