Dig In Questions:
Read Esther 5 & 6
1) What would you have done or would you do differently if you had a little more courage?
2) How would those in your life be impacted if you lived with a more courageous faith?
3) Luke 1:37 reads, “For nothing is impossible with God.” Do you truly believe this or live like it’s true? Why or why not?
4) Read Hebrews 12:15. Based on Haman’s example, is there any root of bitterness that you need to let go of in order to enjoy the blessings in your life?
5) On Sunday, we talked about two different types of miracles - the instantaneous and the “miraculous in process”, (miracles that God pulls off over a long period of time.) Can you remember an example of each in your life? Have you thanked God for these?