Dig In Questions:
Read Esther 3:8 through all of Esther 4
1) Last week, we talked about ways in which we can stand out in our faith. How do you feel you did with that responsibility this week?
2) Read Galatians 1:10. Mordecai’s obedience pleased God, but obviously displeased people, (Haman & Xerxes). Have you experienced a situation like this in your own life? What was that like for you?
3) Read Hebrews 4:16. Do you feel that you take full advantage of having immediate access to God, our King? Why or why not? How can you start to improve this?
4) “God can and will use anyone to accomplish His purpose in this world, but what if He wants to use you?” How do you respond to this statement? Are there any reasons why you think God couldn’t use you to do something remarkable in this world? Be honest with yourself, (and those around you), and also take some time this week to pray those excuses away!
5) On Sunday, we heard that “We are right where we are, just as we are, for such a time as this so people can see that they have not been forgotten by God, and that He has unveiled an amazing plan to bring them into a relationship with Him.” What are some unique ways that God has positioned you for “such a time as this” to make a difference in “your kingdom”?