Dig In Questions:
1) Why do you think Mordecai chose to be defiant in the way that he did?
2) What area(s) of your life do you need to have a little more of that “Mordecai defiance”?
3) Does your faith in God cause you to stand out or blend in with the world around you? How so or why not?
4) Read Matthew 5:14-16. Is there an area of your life that is costing you or has cost you your Christian influence?
5) Read Matthew 10:16. In what ways can living out your faith be dangerous in today’s culture?
6) Read Matthew 16:24. Why does Jesus demand absolute surrender from his followers?