Dig In Questions:
1) What was your first experience with prayer? What was that like for you?
2) How would you define prayer to someone who has never had any experience with it?
3) Read Matthew 6:5-13. What are a few things that jump out to you in this text?
4) Can prayer allow our weakness to become a strength? How so?
5) Read 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. How can we strive to be thankful in all circumstances?
6) Has God ever answered your prayers? What was that like to you and what did it do to your faith?