Dig In Questions:
1) What has your experience been with the Old Testament (first 39 books of the Bible)?
2) Read 1 Corinthians 15:14. Why do you think the resurrection of Jesus is so important to Christianity?
3) On Sunday, Josh said, “We will never experience the hope that Jesus offers if we focus on our problems more than we focus on our Savior.” How can focusing on Jesus in the midst of our problems guide us towards hope?
4) Read Luke 24:25-26. Why do you think Jesus was so upset with his followers for not believing scripture? Why is believing scripture important to our lives?
5) Read Luke 24:27 and John 5:39. Why is it so important to see that the Old Testament is pointing humanity towards Jesus?
6) In light of Jesus’ words and today’s questions, how should a Christian approach the New Testament?