Dig In Questions:
1) What do you think of when you hear the word “church”?
2) Read Ephesians 5:25-30. Why do you think Paul described the church as the Bride of Christ? How then should we treat the church?
3) Read Hebrews 10:24-25. How can we motivate one another “to acts of love and good works?”
4) How does your involvement with a local group of believers (the church) help you not to drift spiritually?
5) Read Ephesians 4:11-16. How can you build up the church?
6) What next step do you need to take in order to be more committed to the church? Attending more regularly? Volunteering in some capacity? Participating in men’s or women’s ministries? Joining a small group? Financially partnering? etc.