Dig In Questions:
1) How would you describe your weekly schedule? Do you feel stressed, anxious, or spread too thin because of all you have to do in a small amount of time?
2) On Sunday, we talked about how “we have all the time we need to be as close to Jesus as we want”. Do you feel like you are prioritizing time with Jesus?
3) What feelings come to mind when you think of fasting?
4) Read Matthew 6:16-18. Why do you think that Jesus would have assumed we would fast? Is there any good reasons not to?
5) Read Hebrews 11:1. How can fasting lead us to a deeper faith?
6) What is something that you could fast from in order to have a deeper relationship with Christ. Who can you ask to hold you accountable to this?