Immanuel - God With Us - Dig In Questions:
Read Matthew 1:18-23
1) When you think about “Immanuel”, God choosing to be with us, what thoughts or feelings come to mind?
2) When was a time in your life that you felt too broken to be valued? What caused you to feel this way?
3) Many people feel that God is absent in the valleys of our life. How does Psalm 34:18 refute that belief?
4) Read John 8:3-11. How did the religious leaders treat the woman’s brokenness? How did Jesus treat her brokenness?
5) What area(s) of your life do you need Jesus to repair and bring hope to? Ask someone to pray for Jesus to bring healing into that area of your life.