Lessons From The Wise Men - Dig In Questions:
Read Matthew 2:1-12
1) Why do you think the wise men would travel over 1,000 miles to see Jesus? What can we learn from their example?
2) What do you think the difference is between believing in Jesus and pursuing Jesus?
3) Do you think prayer can be intimidating for people? What advice would you give someone to overcome their fear of prayer?
4) What are a few things that you or your family can do to stay focused on Christ during Christmas this year?
5) A Christian’s mission is “to love people so well that they want to follow Jesus.” What are some specific ways that you can love people this week?
6) Do you believe that spending time with Jesus can make you better in all areas of your life? Why or why not?