John Mark - Dig In Questions:
1) When was a time in your life that you didn’t feel good enough? Why did you feel the way you did?
2) On a scale of 1-10, how active would you consider yourself to be in spreading the message of Jesus Christ? Why is this, and if necessary, how can you begin to change that?
3) Read 1 Corinthians 1:26-29. Why do you think that God uses the foolish things of the world to accomplish His purpose?
4) Read 2 Corinthians 12:8-10. Why do you believe that God’s power works best in our weakness? Have you seen this to be true in your life?
5) Do you truly believe that “All you need to be used by God is a heart for God”? Why or why not?
6) Is there any reason that you feel that God could not use you to accomplish His purpose in this world? If so, commit to praying this excuse out of your life for the next seven days.