Deborah, Barak, & Jael - Dig In Questions:
1) What comes to your mind when you think of the term Dark Horses?
2) Have you ever found yourself at a place in life where you felt like you were not a winner, not successful, or not even thought of? How were you able to move past it?
3) Has something in your past or in your present held you back from doing what God is calling you to do? If so, how?
4) On Sunday, Virgil said that “We live in a world that is physically, emotionally, and spiritually oppressed.“ In what ways do you see this to be true? How might God be calling you to be a rescuer?
5) We see from Deborah, Barak, and Jael that just because a person can’t do everything that needs to be done, it doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t do what they have been equipped to do. Are there things that you are equipped to do for God’s Kingdom that you are not doing?
6) In what ways can you see the church making a greater difference in the world if every believer used their unique giftedness to serve, and recognized that the part they play is necessary for the good of the whole body? How will you help that to happen this week?