King Josiah & Repentance - Dig In Questions
1) On Sunday, we discussed that: “There is always hope for God’s people when God’s people put their hope in God.” Do you remember when you first put your hope and faith in God? Why did you do so?
2) Have you ever seen a correlation between the amount of time you spend reading your Bible and your perspective on your life?
3) Repentance means: “To change one’s mind.” Why do you think repentance is so important to a Christian’s life?
4) What do you feel is the most challenging thing about sharing your faith with people? What can you do to overcome this challenge?
5) Read Hebrews 12:1. What do you need to remove from your life that is weighing down your faith?