"FOR EVEN THE SON OF MAN DID NOT COME TO BE SERVED, BUT TO SERVE, AND TO GIVE HIS LIFE AS A RANSOM FOR MANY." (MARK 10:45)
If you are interested in serving in any of the areas below, please send us an e-mail.
Specific Ministry Needs:
Worship Ministry Opportunities:
- INSTRUMENTALIST - We need people who are passionate about helping people connect with God and worship Him through music. Do you play an instrument and would like to use it for God? We are open to all kinds of instruments, including guitar, piano, bass, drums, violin, cello, etc.!
- TECH CREW - CAMERA OPERATOR - In order to enhance the experience on a Sunday morning, as well as provide online opportunities for people to connect with God, we need camera operators! This position, along with all tech positions, would be trained on our equipment and would be equipped to run the camera during a Sunday service.
- TECH CREW - LIGHTS - Lights have a big impact on the atmosphere of the worship center! We need people who are interested in running our lights board to operate the main house lights as well as the stage lights during a Sunday morning. Like all our tech positions, we offer training on our specific equipment, so please join us!
- TECH CREW - SLIDES - We need help running the slides for Sunday worship services. It's as easy as pushing a button, but has a huge affect on the impact of the service!
- TECH CREW - VIDEO SWITCHER/DIRECTOR - There are many roles in the tech booth that help a Sunday run smoothly. We need people who are interested in being trained to help direct the camera and slides operators. As with our other tech positions, we will provide training!
- CHILDCARE - We want to provide childcare during band rehearsal on Thursday evenings (6:30pm-8:30pm) and Sunday mornings (7:30am-8:30am) and need your help!
- COMMUNION PREPARATION - Are you more of a behind the scenes kind of person, but interested in serving in an area vital to the worship service experience? Preparation and clean-up of the communion trays is that service area. Most service work is completed before or after the worship service times. There is also a requirement to monitor and communicate the need for additional communion supplies.
Children's Ministry Opportunities:
- ELEMENTARY LARGE GROUP LEADER - Teach the bible lesson that covers three basic truths for children - I need to make the wise choice, I can trust God no matter what and I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
- ELEMENTARY SMALL GROUP LEADER - They have one of the most important jobs—they listen, love, teach and inspire our children through activities prepared each week that reinforce our lesson from the large group leader.
- PRESCHOOL LEADER - Through age appropriate activities, preschoolers are building their spiritual foundation so that they learn these three basic truths: God Made Me, God Loves Me and Jesus Wants To Be My Friend Forever.
- NURSERY - Loving on our newborn babies through walking stages.
- CHECK-IN - Helping our families get to the right place and our children signed in for the morning.
- PREP-PERSON - Ordering supplies, printing weekly lessons and organizing them in each classroom for Sunday morning!
- TEACHER’S HOSPITALITY ROOM HOST - Serves on Sunday mornings on a rotating schedule. Duties include purchasing and/or preparing breakfast food (cost reimbursed), setting up Keurigs, preparing room. Set up needs completed by 8:30am Sunday mornings. Tear down at 11:15am. Contact Barb Brazle at 314-709-6160.
Prayer Team Opportunities:
- LEAD PASTOR PRAYER TEAM - Praying throughout the week and also praying with the lead pastor on Sunday mornings before the start of the 9am and 11am gatherings.
Welcome Team Opportunities:
- PARKING ATTENDANT/CROSSING GUARD - Our parking attendants are the first people to welcome worshippers with a friendly smile. Parking attendants help maintain traffic order, pedestrian safety, and traffic flow for the hundreds of cars that visit our campus each weekend so our visitor and members can focus on their worship experience.
- GREETER - Greeters play a vital role in individually welcoming every person who comes in the doors. The greeters also transition visitors and members from the fellowship area to the sanctuary, offering them the weekly bulletin and a smile as they enter. This service opportunity sets the tone of the worship experience even before the first song begins.
- COFFEE FELLOWSHIP/HOSPITALITY - Coffee hosts create a welcome atmosphere for friendly conversation while providing a variety of coffee treats before each worship service. These hosts both prepare and clean up the coffee bar and make sure that it remains functional throughout the morning. There is also a requirement to monitor and communicate the need for additional supplies.